Cogent Legal provides “Case Consulting” to support solo attorneys, strengthen trial teams and, ultimately, to help them to obtain the highest possible recovery.
Case Consulting can help attorneys who find themselves with a case bigger than they can manage but who are reluctant to refer it to outside counsel. Together, we can prepare for mediation or mandatory settlement conference in a way that will present the case as effectively as possible and let opposing counsel know that if the case does not settle, then it's fully ready to take to trial.
Cogent Legal’s Morgan C. Smith, Esq., can assist as needed in the following ways:
- help identify issues of the case and theories of recovery
- advise on the drafting of the complaint
- advise on a discovery plan and case timeline
- create multimedia presentation graphics (view portfolio)
- advise upon and help create mediation briefs and documents, including eBriefs
- assist with ordering the evidence, developing key evidence in trial and excluding the evidence of others
With almost twenty years of trial and complex case litigation experience, Cogent Legal’s Morgan C. Smith is highly qualified to provide expert consulting and hands-on help to prepare and present a case. Read Morgan’s bio.